They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
Welcome [Back] to Calvary Chapel Miami!
We make it our aim, in all we do, to please God; and we sense that God has led us to resume in-person worship services here at the church. As we return to in-person meetings in the sanctuary, please know that it is the responsibility of each of us as believers to pray diligently, seek God’s will for us personally as individuals and obey whatever the Lord is calling us to do.
In matters pertaining to the safeguards our fellow brothers and sisters may implement during this season; two biblical principles are equally essential:
- We are admonished in Scripture to not offend or sin against our conscience.
- We are commanded to love and respect one another in matters not explicitly delineated in Scripture.
Whether you sense God is leading you to physically attend services or not; whether you sense God is leading you to wear a mask throughout the duration of your time on property or not; or whatever other convictions you may have during this season, please be mindful of these two principles in Scripture. Please be careful to demonstrate love and grace towards those whose extra-biblical convictions may differ from yours.
Please Heed These Precautions
Our heart is to be faithful to what the Lord is showing us. We desire to please Him by gathering as safely as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and help with the following:
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, please stay home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you’ve recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you or someone in your household is immunocompromised and you are concerned about exposure and/or transmission of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Please exercise discernment and wisdom as a believer.
Continue to pray, fast, and seek the Lord on what He would have you and your family to do.
We have taken precautions here at the church, which you will see throughout the property. These changes include, but are not limited to:
· We will not be having Kiddos ministry at this time. Kids in second grade and above will be allowed into the sanctuary. For any younger children, other arrangements will need to be made.
· We are treating the entire building as a sanctuary space, which means that any fellowship (gathering to converse and the like) must be done outside.
All of these considerations have been made with your safety in mind and ultimately in obedience to the Lord.
Finally, brethren… Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11